100% Organic Fairtrade Poplin & Sherpa Cotton
Little Green Radicals snuggly Snowsuits are made using a beautifully soft, breathable organic cotton sherpa lining on one side with a patterned, durable poplin layer on the outside. This is a warm and cosy style that can be worn over clothes as a Pram Suit or as an all-in-one for toddlers on the move so they can stay snug whatever their adventure. Pair with our matching winter sherpa styles for a lovely set.
– Beautifully soft, breathable 100% organic cotton sherpa lining (no polyester in sight!) to keep them warm without overheating
– Woven, hard wearing and durable outer layer to keep them cosy on cold or drizzly days
– Unisex design for boys and girls
– Fold-over cuffs on the arms and legs to keep hands and feet warm, and to give room for growth
– Machine washable Our Sherpa fabric is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton. When cotton is harvested, little pieces of leaves or bark get attached to the cotton which is normally removed through treating, dyeing and bleaching the fabric. As we want to keep our cotton as natural as possible and not treat it with any nasty chemicals that aren’t kind and gentle on your child’s skin, you might notice tiny specks in the fabric which are characteristic of cotton in its natural form. These specs can easily be removed with a fine comb, or simply with your fingers. We hope you love this natural, snugly sherpa as much as we do