100% Organic & Fairtrade Double Cloth
Give them a snuggly night’s sleep in an organic cotton sleeping bag from Little Green Radicals. Made from two layers of soft double cloth fabric, this 1 tog sleeping bag will help keep little ones at just the right temperature whilst they sleep in warmer weather. Match with our organic starry sheet for a lovely nursery set.
– 1 tog weight for use in room temperatures of 18-24°C
– Simple zip opening & closing for easy night time nappy change
– Zip slider closes at the bottom, to prevent your little one with playing with it
– Snap popper under armholes on size 0-6m, to keep baby secure
– Give them a great night’s sleep; sleeping bags stay nicely in place, so little one’s won’t kick off their blankets & get cold
– Button fastening at top to secure zip & protect delicate chin
– Spacious size so there’s plenty of room for your baby to move their legs comfortably
– Wide arm openings for free movement
– Gold on the inside with our cream Jamboree print on the outside
What should my baby wear under their sleeping bag?
– 18 – 20°C: 2 layers = short-sleeved baby body AND long-sleeve top
– 20 – 22°C: 1 layer = long-sleeved baby body
– 22 – 24°C: 1 layer = short-sleeved baby body
Which size sleeping bag should I choose?
– 50-68cm, minimum 4kg, approximate age 0-6 months
– 68-86cm, approximate age 6-18 months
– 86-98cm, approximate age 18-36 months
Stay safe. This sleeping bag has been tested using the BS EN16781:2018 safety requirements for children’s sleeping bags for use in cots.
Do not use if the child’s head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use. Ensure the neck and arm openings are securely fastened. Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot. Do not use in combination with cot duvet or blankets. Take into account the room temperature and the child’s sleepwear. Overheating can endanger the life of your child. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE This information is for guidance only.
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We’re proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.